What's the deal?
The engine warning lamp is normally a sign of a serious fault and will display the warning lamp to report the driver of a fault on the system. This is now a MOT failure so any faults MUST be rectified to keep the vehicle roadworthy.
Description of works carried out
- Member of staff to discuss faults with the vehicle.
- Scan the vehicle with suitable diagnostic software.
- Provide a clear description of the fault found.
- Carry out a visual inspection of the suspected faulty component if. accessible without removing trims or placing on the ramp.
- Provide a quote for the repairs required.